skip to Main Content

Our Services

OUR SERVICES

nurse with elderly woman image
LilKai Concierge Nursing offers a range of services and care. We look forward to serving you and your family. Schedule a call today with one of our care coordinators and leave the rest to us.

Services offered

  • Nursing Assessment
  • Nursing Care per Physician Orders
  • Medication Assistance
  • Care Coordination
  • Education and Recommendations
  • Patient Advocacy
  • Communication with Medical Team as Needed
  • Social and Environmental Assessments
  • Follow-up Calls and Private Phone Number For You To Call With Any Questions
Individualized options and prices are available. Add-ons are available at an additional cost (please consult with RN as to what your healthcare needs are).

FAQs

Rather you are a business owner or a homeowner/renter, you could save a life. Sudden cardiac arrest can happen to anyone, anywhere. You do not need to be a medical professional to be trained on using an AED. Applying an AED and good quality CPR, within the first minute of someone collapsing, gives the person a 90% chance of survival. For every minute that goes by without an AED, your survival chances decrease by 10%. National EMS arrival to scene is approx. 8-10min. Make a difference in someone’s life. Training is included when you purchase an AED with LilKai Nursing.

LilKai Concierge Nursing offers assistance with a safe and well-communicated discharge plan. We can be there for you prior to being discharged from the hospital. We will communicate with your care team and ensure that you and your loved ones have all your questions answered and fully understand your discharge. We will be available to you when you get home, and throughout your healing process, giving you peace of mind.

LilKai Concierge Nursing can come out to your residence once or twice a month to organize medications, facilitate making physician appointments, and just make sure you or your loved ones are getting the care they need and deserve. We can customize a monthly plan that fits your needs.

We will provide you with as much health-related information as you need and want so that you are prepared to make the best-informed decision. We can guide you through the decision-making process, but we cannot provide medical advice. However, we can attend doctor appointments with you, so that you fully understand the medical jargon and are prepared to ask appropriate questions.

Do you need a care coordination meeting so your current care team can formulate a plan, but you are not sure how to go about doing this? As a part of our patient advocate services, we can schedule care plan meetings, phone conversations, and face-to-face visits with your providers and family.

Whether you are a family member of a patient, or the patient yourself, we can coordinate and facilitate meetings to ensure that everyone is on the same page and your care is effective and safe.

There are numerous possibilities for how we can help you. Feel free to ask how we can help with your unique situation.

A nurse advocate can help ensure a direct line of communication between you and your healthcare team. We can take notes for you and ask appropriate questions to the doctors and nurses, and if needed we can interpret that information in a way that makes sense to you.

You don’t have to go anywhere; we will come to you. We can facilitate greater comfort on your part by meeting you at your home, hospital, or wherever you are comfortable. If you prefer a phone conversation or video chat, we can do that too. We are available every day of the week. Knowing that your own Private Duty Nurse is just a phone call away, can put you at ease.

A nurse advocate can sit with you, listen to your concerns, and create a plan that puts you or your loved ones at ease. Maybe you are just not sure what to do after you are discharged from the hospital. 

LilKai Concierge Nursing would love to assist you with the care of your family member in the Tucson area! This is exactly what we are here for. Please reach out to set up a consultation.

FOR MORE INFORMATION

Contact Us

© 2021 LilKai Concierge Nursing

created by: i3mediasolutions.com

Back To Top